Samsung GT-I8262 Charging Ways Jumper Solution

Encrypting your link and protect the link from viruses, malware, thief, etc! Made your link safe to visit. Just Wait...

Samsung GT-I8262 Charging Ways Jumper  Solution

Solution in this article is for Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 Charging, problem. So if your phone in not charging solution, diagram in this post can be helpful to you.

Hardware method to solve Samsung GT-I8262 Charging Problem. which is known to be one of the most successful phone of Samsung Galaxy range.

Let’s have a look at most noted Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 Charging Problem as well as their solution:

Problems:

Phone not Charging.

Showing “Charger Not Connected” error message.

Phone heats up during charging.

Manual Solution

Check with any other original Samsung Galaxy charger.

Clean Charging connectors and check.

Hardware Solution

Use A 3.7v Zener Diode On Battery Positve + Connecter Pin.

Samsung GT-I8262 Charging Ways Jumper

Please Note this is temporary solution for Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 charging problem we will edit these solutions or add new ones if found in this page at any time in the future. So feel free to come back any time on this page to stay up to date.

If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.

Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.

2 Responses to "Samsung GT-I8262 Charging Ways Jumper Solution"